Event Category: Entertainment
Last February we hosted our first USVIPF Powerlifting meet and it was a huge success. We are excited to announcement that we will be hosting another USVI Powerlifting Meet here at Rock Life CrossFit on October 10th, 2020.
We would like to invite you to take part in this fun filled day of moving some heavy weight. There are several ways you can get involved:
Register to compete in the meet! At Rock Life Crossfit, Powerlifting is part of what we do! So why not experience the day first hand?! Cory has already registered and several of others are interested. For more information about the USVIPF Robert Massey Classic you can click on the following link: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AsTfy186eInlvCyxKjd-0B68aiBT?e=w9kLlO
Come watch the meet starting at 10am. We will hold a Beach Workout the day of the meet to still get our Boot Camp workout in but afterwards come back to the gym and enjoy this fun filled afternoon.
Volunteer to Help at the Meet. If you are interested in getting involved but not lifting the heavy loads, register here to Volunteer https://forms.gle/Rd9BDUPsKZY9PLC66 or reply to this email.
If you would like to learn more information about the USVI Powerlifting Federation you can visit the below links:
– Instagram bio link at @usvipowerlifting https://www.instagram.com/usvipowerlifting/?hl=en
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/usvi.powerlifting.3
-USVIPF website: https://usvipowerlifting.wildapricot.org/
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions about the meet and don’t be shy to join the fun!!
To register for the meet, please follow the process below:
1) USVIPF Memberships – You can purchase your USVI Membership at https://usvipowerlifting.wildapricot.org/Join-us (you will need your USVIPF membership number for the registration). * You must have a USVIPF membership to complete your registration for this meet.
2) Register for WADA ADeL account and complete the below registration and registry forms:
Complete WADA ADeL account registration (check primary role – athlete, coach, referee) (requirement for athlete, coach, and/or referee) at https://adel.wada-ama.org/en
Complete USVIPF’s WADA ADeL account registry at https://forms.gle/JtZSdqNw8TLuzrFQ9
3) Register for the USVIPF Massey Classic meet at https://usvipowerlifting.wildapricot.org/event-
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.