*Currently undergoing renovations.
A Charming Boutique Hotel
The St. John Inn is a charming boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of Cruz Bay. Our guests are a delightful mixture of families, backpackers, seniors, and honeymooners. We are walking distance from shops, restaurants, charter boats, the ferry docks, and the National Park Headquarters. There are also beautiful trails and beaches within walking distance. However, for those of you who wish to stay in and soak up the tropical sun, you can do so pool side at the Inn.
Convenient Location, Continental Breakfast, Free WiFi, Air Conditioning, Swimming Pool, Private Bath, DirecTV, Refrigerators, Microwave Ovens, Coffee Maker, iPod Docking Stations, Outdoor Grilling Area
St. John Inn offers five different types of rooms to meet your needs.
- Standard rooms (3) have one queen bed and can accommodate 2 adults.
- The Standard room with kitchenette (1) has one queen bed and a kitchenette with hotplate, toaster oven, and pots and pans.
- Suites (4) have one queen bed in the bedroom and a separate living room area with a full-sized sofabed. Suites accommodate 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
- The Suite with kitchenette (1) is the same as a Suite, with the added bonus of a kitchenette with hotplate, toaster oven, and pots and pans.
- The Two Bedroom Suite (1) has one queen bed in each bedroom, one bathroom, and can accommodate 4 adults.
- We also provide beach towels, coolers, and chairs free of charge! Join us each morning for a complimentary continental breakfast, and each evening at sunset for a complimentary happy hour. Our welcoming and hospitable staff are eager to assist you with your vacation plans, and helping enhance your Virgin Islands experience on St. John. We gladly offer our guests all of the amenities they will find in other St. John hotels for cheaper, more affordable prices.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Book a Trip
- Food in the VI
- Everything St. Thomas
- Everything St. John
- Where to Workout in the Virgin Islands
- Business Directory
- Cart 0